Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8-18-10 (Web Update)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

8-18-10 (Web Update) Empty
PostSubject: 8-18-10 (Web Update)   8-18-10 (Web Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:19 am

Wednesday the website and "Champions" link will be updated. This will include all past medals won during our events. I'm also looking for x2 more "Officers" to fill the "Inner Circle."

I would prefer to have at least one more officer from the "Ebon Dawn" and "Ebon Dawn II" clans. If you have anyone you would like to nominate, please post in this thread and the "Inner Circle" will make their final decision before the end of the month.

Rewards for both the "Judgement" events will be given out also this upcoming week. I'm also going to have "Awe" clarify all the clan event rules so loop holes, rule bending, and other recurring "game debates" can be avoided in the future.

Farewell to some old members and we undoubtedly will be welcoming new members soon. Thanks to everyone who continues to attend the weekly events and a special thanks to the "Inner Council" for helping with the week to week grind of running the events and awarding prizes.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

8-18-10 (Web Update)
Page 1 of 1