Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Web Update (5-9-10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Web Update (5-9-10) Empty
PostSubject: Web Update (5-9-10)   Web Update (5-9-10) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 am

Tomorrow (Tuesday) the main site will be updated. Also the medals will be completely up to date in the "Champions" link. I have already completed the updates but cannot upload to the server until I get back home (Work).

Clan updates are as follow and are effective immediately:

(1) Weekly Events now award the winner 2 rares instead of 1.

(2) After Hour Events held by Darkpact only award 1 rare.

(3) Ashen Isles Campaign registration ends May 31st.

(4) Bounty Board System will be on display during next web update. Click HERE for details.

(5) Dawn Token awards will be distributed this week. Read the_vault thread for details on how this program awards members.

(6) Ebon Lottery Winner for 5-19-10 (Sunday) will be announced on the main page tomorrow (Tuesday). If you are the winner, please contact Darkpact, Laughingtree or myself (Krossus) to pick up your prize
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Web Update (5-9-10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Update (5-9-10)   Web Update (5-9-10) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

Main Page and Champions Link (Medals) are now up to date and online! Sunday's Lottery Winner is also posted on the mainpage.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

Web Update (5-9-10)
Page 1 of 1