Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Telepathy be banned?

Go down 
+5
DarkPact
Sauron
thelaughingtree
Kaotics
Pantherzone2003
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantherzone2003

Should Telepathy be banned? Empty
PostSubject: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 pm

I have a questionable card that I want to know. The card from the Magic 2010 set named Telepathy, which has a rule text says Each Opponent plays with their hand revealed. Should this card be banned because it could be a form of cheating while playing prismatic?
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 am

it isn't cheating pz, just because you know what someone has, does not mean you can stop it.
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 am

I would think that Telepathy is fairly harmless. Sadly underused in clan play actually.
Back to top Go down
Sauron

Sauron

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't have a problem with Telepathy at all... Apart from all the extra hand windows you'd have to put up with if its in play.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Sauron wrote:
I don't have a problem with Telepathy at all... Apart from all the extra hand windows you'd have to put up with if its in play.

lmao, that is true
Back to top Go down
Pantherzone2003

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, then I would know all your answer cards and I would have won the game. LOL Apart from that, you can't see their hand. Its for my own private eye. LOL

Lets say your hand contains all the answer cards of mass destruction, I would just wipe your dirty hand with a card that I can beat you down with or use Jester's Cap.... hmmmm... Telepathy plus Jester's Cap equals win! If we had to ban this card, no Jester's Cap either. LOL
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:21 pm

With all respect Pan, I have no idea why you would think Telepathy plus a Cap would equal a win. The two are not even remotely a combo.
confused
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 pm

i am working on teaching him how to spot combos..... give me a little time....
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Kaotics, you have to let him do his own thing, honestly.......
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 pm

i am, i am also helping him spot combos.... he asks me if card a has a combo with card b... i just help him, like you do by stomping him when you play casual.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Pantherzone2003 wrote:
I have a questionable card that I want to know. The card from the Magic 2010 set named Telepathy, which has a rule text says Each Opponent plays with their hand revealed. Should this card be banned because it could be a form of cheating while playing prismatic?

Apparently you dont understand the criteria for a card being banned in this clan. Talk to an officer. As for your question if "Telepathy" should be banned, NO. It wont even be considered.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Kros is still alive?!?!?! And here I thought you had fallen into the abyss......
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am

If you banned Telepathy, you'd basically have to ban the 100+ cards that allow you to look at your opponent's hand, which includes a ton of discard-based cards.
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Let's not forget that one is spending a card that does not in any possible way impact the board to get such an advantage, as well.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:22 pm

If we banned Telepathy.....well we should then ban PZ lol.....just kidding

however....PZ, please please please play that card so that you can see all the nice cards that you aren't playing and probably should be Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Telepathy is a weak card anyway... i dont think i have ever seen it used in clan play...
Back to top Go down
Pantherzone2003

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 am

If I did play that card, my computer would take up too much ram. lol I wish I have that card.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm

I have like a hundred of them hit me up next time you see me
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm

lol, i dunno dp, you may need them.... that way you know when those thought hemmorages will show up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Telepathy be banned?   Should Telepathy be banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Telepathy be banned?
Page 1 of 1