Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Banned Cards Empty
PostSubject: Banned Cards   Banned Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Just in case anyone from the clan ever comes back, I have a suggestion for a banned card...

Mirrodin Besieged
Knowledge Pool 6
Rare Artifact
Imprint- When Knowledge Pool enters the battlefield, each player exiles the top 3 cards of thier library.

Whenever a player casts a spell from his or her hand, that player exiles it. If that player does, he or she may cast another nonland card exiled by Knowledge Pool without paying it's mana cost.

My reasoning for this is two fold. first, imagine 3 people playing 4 copies of this. The sheer randomality would be equal to casting a Warp World... As far as I can tell, play WW is allowed, just frowned upon. Second, It does overall diminish the fun of the game with so much randomness... I know, I can't believe I am saying it either. Just know this, I plan on running at least 8 of them... I may be able to make more if I can run March of the Machines and as many clone effects as possible... just a warning...
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Banned Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Cards   Banned Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 am

I thought Warp World was frowned upon/banned because it affects other players' lands, and not your ability to cast stuff....

:dunno:
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Banned Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Cards   Banned Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

well... lets just say I have a proxy version of the deck i plan to make with knowledge pool and as early as turn 4 I can get this crazy ass combo off and it literally rips 75 cards off the top of everyone's libraries and removes them... I pass my turn.... I have done this several times against my brother's Jace, TMS control deck... it gets crazy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Cards   Banned Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Cards
Page 1 of 1