Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physical Card trades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Huck101

Huck101

Physical Card trades Empty
PostSubject: Physical Card trades   Physical Card trades I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 am

anyone interested in trading real cards? let me know if you are and we can hopefully setup something on here for our clan

-Huck
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Physical Card trades   Physical Card trades I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 am

well, it depends on what you are wanting... I can trade physical cards (albeit most of mine have actually seen play with and without sleeves).
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: Physical Card trades   Physical Card trades I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 am

I guess when I get home I'll make a list of haves and throw it on here and see if people are interested in doing something like this. I personally don't mind played condition (I'll be doing the same thing Wink ) as long as it's stated beforehand and I don't find out when I actually get the card. Etiquitte you know
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Physical Card trades   Physical Card trades I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:54 am

thats cool.... this may give tree a reason to look at the clan page again...
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: Physical Card trades   Physical Card trades I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm

hope so....I read what he said about certain people and feel kinda bad since he was a long term player and all. Never want anyone to feel alienated anyway so if he comes back that would be great. If anyone has any particular cards (physical cards) they are looking for I'd be glad to see what I have.....I'll be posting a list hopefully later tonight anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical Card trades   Physical Card trades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Card trades
Page 1 of 1