Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Medals/Website Update!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Missing Medals/Website Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Missing Medals/Website Update!!   Missing Medals/Website Update!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:29 pm

As most of you know the main page of the website is currently under construction. I have updated the main page but I cannot upload it until I get home; I'm currently at work. However, it should be online tomorrow morning.

From now on there will be regular updates to the main page, so keep checking it for important announcements that might not otherwise be in the forums. One such news item that is not included in these forums is the "Avatar Challenges" which is detailed on the main page.

I know there are a few members asking why they have a lower medal count than they previously had before all the updates. The answer is because there are no more Leaderboard medals and those were removed and will be replaced with Legacy medals that has not yet been updated so please be patient. Also, there were only 2 who won 2hg medals before January that will be updated this May when we begin our 2HG Dominion Wars Campaign.

If for some reason you feel that you have been slighted any medals, please contact me via this thread or private message. I'm updating the boards on a day to day basis, so please be patient if your medal has not posted, it will. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Missing Medals/Website Update!!   Missing Medals/Website Update!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 pm

when you get it up, would you please post the link?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing Medals/Website Update!!   Missing Medals/Website Update!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Kaotics wrote:
when you get it up, would you please post the link?

Yes, I will give you the main page link.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Missing Medals/Website Update!!   Missing Medals/Website Update!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Medals/Website Update!!   Missing Medals/Website Update!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Medals/Website Update!!
Page 1 of 1