Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 am

If you get the honor to play with me, I'm the more unstable member of the clan.

Unfortunately, I don't get to play in as many events as I would like given my work/personal schedule (since I normally get online around 9:30 to 10:00 PM CST), but when I do, I think most of the clan members would agree that you're guaranteed to get a laugh or ten from me.

My Magic philosophy is very simple - I play the game not to win, but to take someone down. Maybe that's the Red in me. I would rather have one of my "unusual" pauper-like decks take down a $300+ deck in a few turns than to pound it out with counters and board-sweepers in a war of attrition.

Like dodge, I used to be an officer (I only think dodge outranks me for longevity with the clan) but my inability to consistently participate in events caused me to stand aside. Now I get to cause hell for the existing officers in their futile quest to tame me...

Regarding other interests, I used to be a long-time Guild Wars player (which stemmed from my paper Magic days - it's amazing how similar those two are) and I'm currently a Modern Warfare 2 (for XBox360) addict.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 am

Jet, no offense, you are not really that unstable.... like a flame, you are predictable until someone pours the gasoline everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 am

Kaotics wrote:
Jet, no offense, you are not really that unstable.... like a flame, you are predictable until someone pours the gasoline everywhere.

Notice that I didn't say "unpredictable"...much like fire, you know that when you're playing with me you're eventually going to get burned.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 am

buuuuuurn baby, burn!
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 am

Disco inferno!
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

lol, but this is jet we are talking about... he is more like sizzling bacon, oops, he popped and splattered hot grease everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 am

Let me practice really quick...

Jetdoc is attacking Kaotics.

Jetdoc casts Firey Burny Death at Kaotics.

Kaotics is now a watcher.

Ahhh...that feels better.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 am

lol, too bad you never burn hard enough to actually kill me, someone else always takes the kill, like panther or dodge or awe.....
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 am

JD and Chandra seem to be akin..... They burn bright and hard, but never last long.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 am

Yep, that's my playstyle. And I don't mind having someone else take the kill, as long as I know I am the person that contributed to the eventual demise.

It's kind of like dying in the hospital after some significant burns. Infection might take the kill, but you know what created the situation that caused the death.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

lol, too bad death was by stab wound or collapsed lung...
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 am

lol...stab wound. Thems fighting words!
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 pm

The big difference between Jetdoc and Me is that with Jet, you get burned. ow. but with me ill incinerate you, no need to say ow, you don't exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...   So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I'm the volatile but snuggable clan representative...
Page 1 of 1