Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heyskinnymang

heyskinnymang

I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites. Empty
PostSubject: I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites.   I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am

I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites.
Back to top Go down
heyskinnymang

heyskinnymang

I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites.   I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 pm

"If a player concedes in "Assassin" the last person who dealt damage to him will receive the 2 points. However, if it is reasonable that the next player could have dealt damage or killed that player, then he/she will receive those 2 points instead."

Thanks for the confusing PM, but this doesn't answer the question.

Is conceding legal or not?

And if your PM is an official "RULE", it should be posted in the rules section, along with a sentence that says "Conceding is legal".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites.   I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 pm

heyskinnymang wrote:
"If a player concedes in "Assassin" the last person who dealt damage to him will receive the 2 points. However, if it is reasonable that the next player could have dealt damage or killed that player, then he/she will receive those 2 points instead."

Thanks for the confusing PM, but this doesn't answer the question.

Is conceding legal or not?

And if your PM is an official "RULE", it should be posted in the rules section, along with a sentence that says "Conceding is legal".

Pretty self-explanatory but if you need a definite response; Conceding is legal. Concede away!!
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites.   I want a vote on whether conceding is legal or not, what happened to the rule when we changed websites. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1