Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card Rulings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kilamod

Kilamod

Card Rulings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Rulings   Card Rulings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:37 pm

No that dose not change my outlook on the card. the fact remains you have messed with my basic lands. if i get more or less in the end dose not matter other than you touched something that dose not need to be touched... the rules are absolute to me. no fiddle with basic lands... dosen't matter how you make the scenario. or the what ifs you put in. if it messes with basic land then NO. If your talking about recovering from such a thing, then anything can be recovered from, from "bounced" lands to destroyed lands. your still interacting with something the rules state not to be touched. So no your little scenarios don't matter one bit to me. The fact that it can lock down someone, that it can wipe away lands, is a no go for me. I have never once used such a card because i see it as lame. it is NOT a reset button, because it changed the permanents on the table, and thus there is a set up in play, the board isn't clean and no one is equal after such a thing. To call it reset is to misunderstand that word. How do you not understand that Basic lands. ya know the ones you can have more than 4 in a deck, ARE NOT TOUCHABLE. unless in a scenario where you make one of your own basic lands a creature. then you are allowing it to be killed. The fact that you admit that it can lock down players should be a big damn light to you that its NO NO as in NO LOCK DOWNS!!!!!!

How is this not clear to someone who is attempting to be an officer of our clan?

(to kao... Are you arguing to argue or do you actually have valid points that accually support our rules and not going against them?)
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Card Rulings   Card Rulings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm

I gave up on wanting to be an officer, apparently there are some people who would quit if that happened. as for the "lock down", it is nothing more than a mana screw which happens to someone in every game, there is no real lock down because there is no preventing a player from playing a spell other than lack of mana which can be contributed to not having enough lands in the deck or the shuffler screwing you over. all i am saying is that other than the trigger nightmare, there is no reason to ban this card or even get angry when someone plays it.
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Card Rulings   Card Rulings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

i'm loosing my anger with this post. im sorry. i will simply stop putting my imput into this thread.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Card Rulings   Card Rulings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:51 am

You explained your thoughts very well, i am just trying to post counter arguments.
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Card Rulings   Card Rulings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Right and i think your counterpoints have all been explained. Your argument is moot to me. its so simple. mess with basic lands, get DQed. I fail to understand how much more complicated that rule is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Rulings   Card Rulings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Rulings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2