Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilamod

Kilamod

Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan. Empty
PostSubject: Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.   Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Im headin out yall. no more Ebon dawn for me. Felt that the leaders of ebon one and two stopped careing, havent seen anything happen for over a month. Hell we all know Kro dosent give two shits about who is here or not, he dosent care for his clannies. so like he says, there are more clans out there to join Wink im off to greener pastures. Hell i was stuck in ebon two with a leader who is just as absent as kro, i mean wtf. Dose ebon have leaders in the clan or are is it just for show. I hope yall enjoy being limited by rules that keep you from playing at full potential. ^_^ i wish all the clannies good luck yall. no bad blood and i hope we play against one another time to time. but the leaders show no leadership and thus im gone.

P.S. They don't care about us anyways.

P.S.S This is a challenge to Kro and Dark. How about you actually try to be leaders, try to care about the clan members. blah blah blah with excuses, only thing that counts is actions, and i rairly see that from the two of you.

Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.   Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Well kila... I agree with you about the leadership thing and you will be missed. Have fun and hope to see you online sometime.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.   Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:37 pm

I made it well known that I would be absent until Christmastime. I am back now and regular clan events will resume as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.   Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

That is what was said this time last year... I won't be holding my breath...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.   Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have fun yall. enjoy the leaderless clan.
Page 1 of 1